We’re looking for a Blockchain Developer at Under Reality Head Quarters in Amsterdam, as of June 1st, 2022. Under Reality is a digital media, entertainment, and technology company that creates stunning, high-quality services.
Our goal is to keep people engaged while also assisting clients in making meaningful and important connections with them. Our clients are innovative and exciting companies, located around the world. Under Reality has experienced exponential growth over the previous year and is searching for a highly competent developer to assist in the creation and maintenance of great web- and app-based products.
What you’ll do –
- Working in a growing team of best-in-class specialists to turn the Humans.ai vision into a scalable and reliable solution is what you’ll do.
- From architectural design to coding, testing, and implementation evaluation, assess product needs and develop technical solutions.
- Create a smart contract architecture, including incentives, yield pools, and strategies.
- Upgrades and improvements to smart contracts should be designed, implemented, and tested.
- Implement fixes in collaboration with the community and smart contract auditors.
- With a focus on scalability, efficiency, and product impact, brainstorm, investigate, appraise, create, and integrate necessary tools and technologies.
- Maintain existing and new product parts by documenting and maintaining them.
- Collaborate with the product team to discuss best practices and ensure that everyone is on the same page.
Your experience –
- At least 4 years of full-stack web development experience (APIs, client-facing apps).
- Strong interest in or familiarity with cryptocurrencies and decentralized financial systems.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal.
- English fluency is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or above is preferred.
You’ll fit our team if you –
- Thrive on a challenge and eager to learn new things on a regular basis.
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere is a natural fit for you.
- Taking ownership and accountability for your work.
- Mindset for problem-solving.
- Team player.
What we have to offer –
- You will be able to work on innovative & creative projects with top tier clients.
- You will be part of a fast-growing, talented, and highly motivated team and will be a key driver of the agency’s growth.
- You will get a high level of independence and will be given every opportunity to develop the capabilities of the team further.
- An inspiring work environment in the heart of Amsterdam.
- An open culture.
- The possibility to further develop and train your skills.
- Friday afternoon drinks and legendary team activities.