As a digital marketing specialist, you will be part of our digital marketing team. You are an expert on advertising, data & marketing automation. You have great knowledge of the marketing technology landscape, and will be responsible for adding additional value to our campaigns.
Additionally, you will be in charge of building the strongest insights and translate them into actionable outcomes, evaluating our clients’ digital ecosystem. While being responsible for media planning, optimizing campaigns, measuring, and ensuring the best possible insights reports for our clients on a daily basis.
As a digital marketing specialist, you combine your passion for creative marketing solutions with a strong analytical approach. You don’t settle for anything less than the best-performing campaigns. You are results-driven, not afraid to make changes for better results, and proactively implementing your analytical skills at work. You possess a high level of business sense, communication skills, and professionalism.
- Provide Digital Marketing expertise across different campaigns: from defining KPIs for media planning, execution of campaigns, customer journey optimization, and reporting;
- Execute personalized marketing campaigns through various channels including email, web/app, and social media;
- Social media advertising (e.g. Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn), conversion tracking and reporting;
- Data analytics/dashboarding to provide your team and clients with valuable insights;
- Always up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing to make campaigns perform even better;
- Working across multiple client accounts to provide the best delivery and results in various campaigns.
- Strong marketing background/education and proven experience in online consumer marketing (2+ years relevant work experience);
- Hands-on experience with e.g. Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn advertising;
- Experience with web tracking and/or personalization tools;
- Experience with marketing automation tools like ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Blue Conic or similar tools;
- Knowledge of data platforms (e.g. CRM, DMP, CDP) and the connection with marketing tools;
- Excellent communication skills to work cross-teams, creative thinker, and team player;
- Problem-solver with a creative spirit;
- Professional proficiency in English and Dutch.
Why you will definitely love working with us
- You will be able to work on innovative & creative projects with top tier clients;
- You will be part of a fast-growing, talented, and highly motivated team and will be a key driver of the agency’s growth;
- You will get a high level of independence and will be given every opportunity to develop the capabilities of the team further;
- An inspiring work environment in the heart of Amsterdam;
- An open culture;
- The possibility to further develop and train your skills;
- Friday afternoon drinks and legendary team activities.