We’re looking for an NFT/Metaverse/Gaming Marketing Manager at Under Reality HeadQuarters in Amsterdam, as of June 1st, 2022. Under Reality is a digital media, entertainment, and technology company that creates stunning, high-quality services.
Our goal is to keep people engaged while also assisting clients in making meaningful and important connections with them. Our clients are innovative and exciting companies, located around the world. Under Reality has experienced exponential growth over the previous year and is searching for a highly competent team member to assist in the growth of the business.
What you’ll do –
- Establish a go-to-market plan for new market entry, feature launches, and big gaming NFT listings.
- Collaborate with research teams to identify customer insights and product gaps based on industry use cases, regulations, current trends, and sector nuances.
- Support and drive Binance NFT adoption and engagement through performance marketing, public relations, community building, and social media, among other methods.
- To guide product development, define and analyze metrics.
- To consistently enhance how we promote our existing feature set, communicate and coordinate proactively among Marketing, Product, Business Development, Design, Customer Support, big artist partners, and games.
- Create an analytical framework for evaluating and reporting on the success of product marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with regional teams to develop and implement global campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop and assist in the development of our brand’s positioning, voice, and values (website, newsletter, blog, social, forum, etc).
Your experience –
- You’re an expert in cutting-edge technologies such as NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, product management, or a similar subject is required.
- 8+ years of product or marketing experience for a consumer product or service offered through an eCommerce channel.
- Having a thorough insight and expertise of gaming and the metaverse
- In Web3.0, a thorough understanding of marketing strategy, channel expansions, and product management is required.
- Strong ability to develop go-to-market strategies and comprehend how to position products in the current market trend.
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal.
- Strong analytical abilities and a high level of experience with spreadsheet-based data analysis.
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills are required to plan and execute several projects at the same time.
- To build successful collaborations, thrive in collaborative cultures and cross-functional collaboration with product, design, business development, legal, and finance.
You’ll fit our team if you –
- Thrive on a challenge and eager to learn new things on a regular basis.
- Working in a fast-paced atmosphere is a natural fit for you.
- Take ownership and accountability for your work.
- Mindset for problem-solving.
- Team player.
What we have to offer –
- You will be able to work on innovative & creative projects with top tier clients;
- You will be part of a fast-growing, talented, and highly motivated team and will be a key driver of the agency’s growth.
- You will get a high level of independence and will be given every opportunity to develop the capabilities of the team further.
- An inspiring work environment in the heart of Amsterdam.
- An open culture.
- The possibility to further develop and train your skills.
- Friday afternoon drinks and legendary team activities.